Bitzforbikes pride ourselves on service and are second to none when it comes to customer service.
Formation of Contract
Bitzforbikes Ltd must receive payment in full for the goods that you order before we will ship your goods. We will confirm that your order has been accepted using the email address given by yourself when you placed the order. This forms the contract between Bitzforbikes Ltd and you the customer.
Bitzforbikes Ltd's right to refuse your order
We do not have the stock. We will contact you.
We do not deliver to your area. We will contact you.
Please leave all your contact information on your order details. This means that if there are any problems with your order, we can inform you straight away.
Bitzforbikes Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of the information you provide on this site.
Bitzforbikes Ltd collects information about you for 3 reasons:
- To process your order.
- To provide you with the best possible service, so as to enable us, if there is a query with your order, to contact you.
- To send promotional offers and any information about Bitzforbikes Ltd. Bitzforbikes Ltd may e-mail you in the future to advise you about offers of products and services or information regarding our business unless you have informed us that you do not wish us to do so. We will take you off our list of e-mail addresses if you ask us to do so.
Bitzforbikes Ltd will not pass your information onto other parties.
It is the intention of Bitzforbikes Ltd to provide sufficient information about the products and services offered on this site. However, it may be that from time to time the description falls short of what the customer personally considers adequate. If you, as a customer feel that this is the case, we welcome further enquiries regarding the products to the address given on the site. The failure of the customer to make such request, either before or after an offer is submitted on this site to Bitzforbikes Ltd, shall amount to an acknowledgement by the customer that the description on the site is adequate.
Terms and conditions applicable to bitzforbikes online vouchers:
- Limit one promotional voucher per person, per offer and one promotional voucher per order.
- This promotional voucher may only be redeemed at our Web site www.bitzforbikes.co.uk toward the purchase of products listed in the bitzforbikes online catalogue sold by bitzforbikes. They cannot be redeemed at our store or via phone or mail order.
- Please note that a minimum purchase value may apply which is exclusive of postage and packing.
- Promotional vouchers cannot be used to pay for bitzforbikes Gift Certificates.
- Promotional vouchers cannot be used retrospectively, ie applied to orders already placed with us.
- Please refer to your promotional voucher for the expiry date and any additional offer restrictions.
- This promotional voucher has a cash value of GBP 0.001 and is not transferable or assignable.
- Certain products may be exempt from promotional offers. Items included are at the discretion of bitzforbikes ltd.
- bitzforbikes reserves the right to cancel online vouchers at any time.
- Please note that voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Normal bitzforbikes terms and conditions for using the bitzforbikes web site apply.
- Voucher codes for free delivery only apply for UK orders
Orders placed before 3pm on a working day should be posted on the same day. Otherwise it will be shipped the following working day. Orders placed on a weekend or a bank holiday will be posted on the next working day or in some case, the second working day. In the rare case we don't have the product in stock we can usually get it within 24 hours and we will dispatch the items as soon as they come in to stock. If for any reason it is going to take more than 24 hours to dispatch you order, we will contact you.
For items of High Value or Heavy Weights, UPS 24 hour service will be used. (UPS do not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or bank holidays). For any other items we use Royal Mail 1st class postage, which usually takes 1-3 days. (Both UPS and The Royal Mail give an excellent service and are extremely reliable and very reasonably priced). Goods will need a signature if sent with UPS and can be tracked if any item goes missing. Items sent with Royal Mail will be delivered with your postman but will not need a signature. We can send your item to your home, to a friend or to a business address for you convenience. Please use the delivery address feature when ordering your goods online. If you are worried about not getting your goods in time with Royal Mail, you can always call on 01706 344899 to pay extra postage to upgrade your shipping to a Courier next day service.
If for any reason the parcel has been returned to Bitzforbikes Ltd due to nobody having been in to receive the parcel and it has not been picked up from the depot listed on the card left at the address, the customer must pay for the charges incurred to Bitzforbikes Ltd for sending the parcel back to Bitzforbikes Ltd and pay for the parcel to be resent out to you. With no exceptions.
Orders outside the UK will be sent Parcel Force or Royal Mail Signed for, so items can be tracked. Please allow at least 2 - 7 working days for delivery depending on which country the parcel is going to.
A full refund will be issued for any mistake made on OUR part as long as all items have not been used and are in the original packaging.
We will happily exchange items of Size in the case of the buyer ordering the incorrect size, however the buyer must pay the postage to return the incorrect item and the postage to resend to correct size item.
We cannot accept Crash helmets or Bicycle helmets as return items under any circumstances due to safety reasons.
Returns to be sent to:
140 - 144 Rooley Moor Rd,
Fitting of the parts we supply
All goods are supplied with the understanding that a qualified, experienced person, equipped with relevant tools necessary to fit the parts correctly, will fit them.
Under the United Kingdom's Distance Selling Regulations, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within seven working days of delivery. To cancel this contract, return the item to us (at the address shown above under 'returns policy') in original, unopened condition. Enclose a note detailing your name, address, telephone number, and 'Cancellation of Order'.
Please note that you will be responsible for covering return postage, unless the item supplied was not the correct item due to an error on our part or if the item is defective.
Address all complaints to email@example.com or call 01706 344899.
The terms and conditions of the contract do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.